Tue, May 16|
Conference Center:100 High st 11th Floor
LIVE IN-PERSON PRESENTATION Must-Know Strategies in Estate Planning 2023
This IN-PERSON LIVE seminar will offer a sophisticated and timely update on the latest trends in gift, estate and wealth planning.
Time & Location
May 16, 2023, 4:00 PM – 5:40 PM EDT
Conference Center:100 High st 11th Floor, 100 High St, Boston, MA 02110, USA
About the Event
This IN-PERSON Seminar will offer a sophisticated and timely review of the latest trends in gift, estate, and wealth planning, including key subjects prominently featured at the 2023 Hecklering Institute as well as a variety of other important developments, trends, cases, and rulings that you MUST KNOW to bring yourself fully up to speed.
Come join us for a compelling discussion by our world-class group of panelists and get yourself fully up to speed on the latest trends and strategies in estate, gift, and wealth planning for 2023 and beyond.
Jay Darby will be joined by:
- Judith A. Saxe J.D., AEP®, CAP®, Managing Director, Director of Research and Education for Wealth Strategies, and Senior Wealth Strategist at CIBC Private Wealth Management US
- Jere Doyle Esq., Estate Planning Strategist and Senior Vice President at BNY Mellon
- Heidi A. Seely Boston Estate Planning Attorney at Day Pitney LLC
Topics to be addressed include:
- Latest estate planning developments, including cases, rulings, and new legislation and regulations
- Trying to feel secure about the SECURE ACT– it is complicated!
- Income tax planning is the new estate planning – things you need to know about partnership tax, basis step-up, and 754 elections
- How to fix an estate planning error – technical (and ethical) issues and strategies
- The changing landscape of trust law – and why everyone is creating trusts outside Massachusetts
- Latest trends in IRS audits and litigation of estate and gift planning
And MUCH more…
Please stay for the networking and social event afterward – hosted by Joseph Darby Law PC right next door at the Boston College Club, 100 Federal Street, 36th Floor. Great wines, fabulous views, and a terrific opportunity to relax and network.
4:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m. Seminar
5:40 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Q&A
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Cocktails and Networking at THE BOSTON COLLEGE CLUB
CPE Credits Available